22 May 2008

The Semenancers Squabble!

We already knew that despite their shared devotion to satan different factions of semenancers practice individual types of witchcraft. Now that their sick practices have been examined in the media they are even challenging each other openly! Look at this example of how one group of satan's scryers sees another group:

Semenancy Heresy?

I don't need to tell you that BOTH of these sick cults are destined to explain themselves before Our Lord on the Day of Judgment!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't know how grateful to you I am! Without you my wife and I never would have suspected that our tenants might be engaging in sementic scrying. Before their eviction they tried to tell us they wasn't REAL semenancers because they didn't do all that other nasty spasm rhythm stuff the web site talks about but my wife and I said a satanist is a satanist and see ya! God bless you!

Anonymous said...

What is wrong with you people??! I have a couple of friends who are into this and I promise you that there is nothing satanic about them! One friend just does it for fun and the other one is just following the traditional practice of her part of the world. Why don't you leave these people alone - they're not hurting anyone!

Anonymous said...

Every satanic sigil the semenancer leaves on a face once pure and godly is a mark of the beast! Those who defend this wickedness shall surely have to face the Lord!!